I'm the Monster I'm the Monster

Story A+, graphics B

liked the idea of every thing and how you layed everything out to tell the story. some of the characters looked as if they were half-assed. The upclose scenes with there eyes and the general movement was great though.

Thumbs up to whom ever did your loader/menu and to the guy that did the opening text i liked that.

I hope i didnt sound too critical, i loved it.

The Bench (trailer) The Bench (trailer)

trailers go in the ALPHAS!

...

Drunk Driving Drunk Driving

Horrible flash...GREAT MESSAGE

sorry about your friend, im sure hed like to know your spreading the word. Work on the flash animation, you have the story telling skill down well.

Mile High Club Mile High Club

needs work

i liked the concept but make some changes to how you operate the ball. The rotating aimer was good, but put a meter that shows you how are your going to hit it, or a meter that getes reder the longer you hold it, so you can get an idea of how long to hold it.

good graphics though.

Mini-Game-O-Rama 2 Mini-Game-O-Rama 2

very good

nice work putting it all together, loved some of the games, others were not so good. One thing you should change though is make the menu button accessable even when you in the game playing. because some of the stuff i got bored during and i had to exit and reopen the entire thing...hehe

twas good though, now all of you go reveiw some of my stuff...yeah!

Ray - Part 2 Ray - Part 2

Great work!

great work...

Flames of the Sky Flames of the Sky

ACE WORK!!!

Love it!!! I only like techno when it has the heavy bass beats...make more, also i like when it has the heavy BASS lin in the back ground.